Rise of Kingdoms is a fun, addictive and original battle royale game which involves 100 players to fight for their survival in a large battlefield. The motive of each player is to win the game by becoming the last man standing on the ground.
This online game is officially available for Android and iOS devices, It means you can have all the fun playing Rise of Kingdoms on your mobile phone. Fortunately, the game can also be played on the big screen of your Mac, and don’t be surprised for same.
If you are a consistent player of online games on Android phone, now it’s time to experience something different from your regular mode of gameplay.
Have you ever think of playing Rise of Kingdoms on your Mac? Of course many of you not, especially those who are not aware of this feature.
In case you want to, get Rise of Kingdoms on your PC!
Unlike your mobile phone, running this gameplay on your Mac is something that cannot be compared with anything. You get better controls that will help a lot in taking out enemies from the game effortlessly. You will experience much better viewing and gaming experience when you get higher performance on your Mac as compared to your phone.
There can be many other reasons though; we think these main reasons are enough to attract players to switch to the large screen from the small display of their phones.
Whatever your reason may be, but to get Rise of Kingdoms on Mac requires third-party software that enables this mobile-based game to run smoothly on your system. One such solution is Emulator, if you are a game lover, you might have heard of it many times. Even, some of them might have also used it.
But for those who are not aware of the word ‘emulator’, it is used to cover the gap between the Android environment and your Mac system. It works as a virtual machine that emulates the Android OS and enables your system to work as an Android environment.
You have plenty of emulators out there to help you in this regard. Some of the best and most effective emulators are BlueStacks, Nox App Player, Andy, MEmu App Player, etc.
Here, we will learn to run Rise of Kingdoms on Mac easily using Nox App Player.
Let’s have a step by step guide to get this game on your Mac system.
- Firstly, download the Nox App Player on your Mac system.
- Once it is downloaded, install it by following the on-screen instructions.
- Now, open Nox App Player on your system and open Google Play Store by signing in to your Google account.
- If you have no Google account, make sure to create a new one at this step.
- After sign-in to Google Account, type ‘Rise of Kingdoms’ on the search bar of Google Play Store.
- Select the top result for the perfect game you are looking for.
- Next, click on the Install button. Alternatively, upload APK to Install directly.
- Once the installation process is completed, click on Rise of Kingdoms icon to open the game.
- Go ahead and have endless fun.
Now, when you have this amazing game on your Mac, no one can stop you experiencing something which is incomparable. Let’s invite your friends and rock the gaming world.